Monday, April 21, 2008

We both needed this weekend to be a relaxing one. And it sort of was…. We didn’t do much on Saturday except visit Darren and Kate for dinner (and our first ever game of Wii tennis... Wii Games are really simplistic (effectively tennis was just pushing one button) but because you actually have to move as though you’re playing tennis, it’s great fun…

Anyway, Sunday we also didn’t do much – except walk round to Peckham so I could take a look at Lisa’s new flat (she got the news this afternoon that her offer has been accepted – so we just have to find the money now).

The flat is a modern one right near Peckham Rye station. It’ll be a good rental investment although it’s not at all what Lisa would usually go for.

More on that later….

Even though we managed to get most of the weekend off, it doesn’t seem to have been enough. This whole week is going to be very busy – we’re hardly going to see each other and have things on every night as well as both being busy at work… I think we’re going to try to book into a hotel somewhere for the weekend for a bit of a break before the onslaut of next week (with the deadline for the advert, my book and the run-up to my 40th party.


Over the weekend, I had a little time to think. And I think it’s about time I did some charity work…. Not sure what yet, but some ideas are emerging…..

The BAFTAs
Was pleased to see my next door neighbour was on the BAFTA television awards last night. She presented one award and won one as well. I’ll have to make a point of watching Gavin and Stacy (she’s Stacy) – it sounds as though it’s doing very well.

No comments: